Fix M7111-1931-404 Netflix Error: For the 90s and the later baby, the news of the stock market down is not as heart-breaking as the news of the Netflix server is down. Many users have reported the issues of connectivity while browsing Netflix. Those issues can be fixed by checking the network connection and resetting the network settings but a few of the issues can be terrible. Some several errors and issues could occur while you are using Netflix.
Netflix errors don’t last for too long but there are pretty good chances of other apps running on the internet might work smoothly but Netflix would give you some trouble. Multiple errors could occur while browsing Netflix like:
- Android Error: Connection Failed
- Cannot connect to Netflix
- Cannot reach Netflix.com
- Netflix is not available
- Netflix is unavailable
- Sorry, we are unable to reach the Netflix service. Please try again later or visit www.netflix.com
- Unable to connect to Netflix
If you are facing any of these issues or an error message with the code M7111-1931-404 then clearly it is a connection issue. In this article, we will be discussing the causes and solutions of Netflix Error M7111-1931-404. This error can be easily fixed by following some troubleshooting steps. So now without wasting any more time, let’s get to it.
Table of Contents
How to Fix M7111-1931-404 Netflix Error
Method 1 – Clear Netflix Cookie from Web Browser
- To discard cookies, go to netflix.com/clearcookies. This will automatically sign you out from the Netflix account.
- Now click on sign-in. Insert your username and password.
- After successfully signing in, try streaming your desired content again.
This is one of the easiest ways to resolve the connectivity issue of Netflix.
Method 2 – Restart your Home Network/Broadband/Wi-Fi Router
In some cases, method 1 doesn’t help resolve the issue. If it is one of those times then you can always restart your home network or broadband to potentially troubleshoot the connectivity issue.
- Unlink your device on which the Netflix error occurs from the main broadband. Remove the plug also of the router and modem.
- Keep the router detached from the socket for 30 seconds to 2 minutes. Plug in the router again.
- Now, wait for all the lights to stop blinking. Next, connect your router and again wait for the blinking lights to become stable.
- After the lights become stable on the router, connect your device on which you want the error to be fixed and try connecting to Netflix again.
Never ignore the friendly alert by Netflix. If you face the Netflix error with the code M7111-1931-5095, then you can try troubleshooting with any one of these steps.
Method 3 – Fix M7111-1931-404 Error by Updating Google Chrome
- Start your web browser. Click on the Menu icon on the top right corner of the screen.
- Click on Help. Choose About Google Chrome option.
- You can now see the present version of your Google Chrome. The newly available Chrome updates, if any, will be automatically installed on your device.
- After updating the browser, click on relaunch to successfully finish the process of updating.
- Lastly, try browsing Netflix to check if the issue has been resolved or it still exists.
Hopefully, these methods will help you get rid of M7111-1931-404 error. Further moving on to solving this error on iOS devices like iPad, iPod or iPhones.
Method 4 – Disable Adblock
One of the reasons for this error could also be advertisement blocking extensions.
- Go to chrome://extensions/ from the navigation bar and press enter to start the extensions tab.
- Obtain the extensions tab in Chrome’s navigation bar.
- From the extensions tab, scroll to extensions list and find Adblock or even Adblock Plus.
- Record Adblock Plus from the extensions tab.
- Disable the extension by simply disabling the toggle from the bottom-right corner of the list.
- Disable or uninstall Adblock.
- When the extension is flashed, relaunch your browser and check if the problem has been solved or not.
Method 5 – Restart your Device
If you are an iOS user and you are facing Netflix errors, particularly M7111-1931-5095 and/or M7111-1331-4207, then here is the answer to your problem.
- Press and hold the sleep/wake/lock button until the red slider icon appears on the screen.
- Now drag and slide the icon from left to right to turn off the device.
- Wait for a few seconds like 10-15 seconds. Press and hold the sleep/wake/lock button again to start your device. Wait for the device to turn on.
- Once your device is on, try launching Netflix and see whether the issue persists.
Method 6 – Restore ISP’s Default Settings
The second and the last method for iOS users is changing the settings of Internet Service Providers to default.
- First of all, if you have ever made any changes in the ISP settings on your device then you should restore it to default immediately.
- If you have tailored the DNS setting on the device you are browsing Netflix then you should restore it to default for it to achieve the needed DNS settings.
- If your device is connected to Virtual Private Network (VPN), then try disconnecting it and connect your device to your home network.
- Last but not least, if you have any trouble in performing any of the above-mentioned steps, you can always contact the manufacturer of the device.
According to the official website of Netflix, you can follow the troubleshooting steps below to solve the error code C7111-1931:
Clear Browsing Data of Google Chrome
- Click the Chrome menu button on the top right corner of the browser.
- Choose Settings.
- Scroll down and select Advanced.
- Under Private and security, select Clear Browsing Data.
- Select the Advanced tab.
- In the Time-range drop-down, select All-time.
- Uncheck everything except cookies and other site data and media licenses.
- Select Clear data.
- Try Netflix again.
A good place to check if the Netflix server is working or has gone down is their Twitter account. If none of the above-mentioned methods work, using Reimage Repairing tool is highly recommended. It scans the repositories to replace the missing and corrupt files. Reimage will also optimize and boost the performance of your system. Reimage Repairing tool almost always works.